I think this is what you are looking for:

http://labs.blouweb.com/powerformwizard <http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://labs.blouweb.com/powerformwizard>

Kenneth

Hello,

I have series of forms with in final validation. I would like that the
user could go forward and backward between forms. Quite classical.

I use SQLFORM.factory which I think is right equilibrium for the application.

I would like to have in the forms one button forward and one button
backward.  The user could have made some modification in the displayed
form, he would not understand why his modifications are lost.

In SQLFORM.factory there is only one "submit_button". I have try to
change the string to a list or better a dictionnary but the result is
not what I expected :-(

I am suprised that I did not found any topic about this in web2py
discussion. Perhaps I miss something.

Is there a way to implement multiple submit button in SQLFORM in web2py ?

I know a workarround is to add radio-buttons or check boxes , but I
admit it is not smart for the final user.

Thank in advance for your response.