hi! I'm very confused, I'm trying to do a simple Insert, like this,
db.person.insert(name = 'foo'), but It doesn't work (from a controller).

I tried trough appadmin in the query field (same query) and it shows me an
error:

(1064, u"You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that
corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near
'WHERE 6****' at line 1")

****This number is the corresponding ID of the inserted record.

but, if I exit the page and then enter again the record is there and fine!!

I need it to work from a controller but I can't.

I'm using MySQL 5.1.41 and web2py 1.94.5