Yes, I pointed this out a couple months ago. It appears that entire web2py
threads are completely reposted within other groups (e.g.,
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/fameisfame/Og_-6Z86DfE). The content
of these other groups generally appears to be spam. I have no idea how this
happens.

Anthony