The thing is that in Spain, there are some bilingual regions with their own
language besides the official language. Sometimes they require that an app
be in the main language (spanish) and their specifical language and the
capatility to switch between them, and rarely (this case), have both
simultaneosly. If in the future, we sell the same app to a customer in a
different region with its own language, we will need to revise all the code
to find the literals and traduce them, and worse, have to maintain different
versions of the same application with the only difference of the language.

That's one of the reasons why we are looking for an optimal solution, like a
way to extend the T() object.

Thanks for your time.
Best regards
Daniel