I am trying out PowerGrid.  As I could not find good documentation that
explains how to use it, I was following the examples  to try and figure out
how to use it.

So far I had no success at all after a little bit more than 2 hours of
trying.

It will help users like me with very little ajax/javascript background if
there can be some tutorial on how to use this plugin - not only explaining
how to set up a grid with specific options  but also explaining what is
actually happening there and why?

I would appreciate more information on:

1. How to specify a query to be used by PowerGrid
2. Which parameters to supply - optional and compulsary
3. When to have specific callback-functions (like 'features' in the
Demo-app) and what they should look like and how to use them.
4. The role of data.load in the examples.

Maybe questions by slow ones like me will help others. :)

Regards

Johann

--
 May grace and peace be yours in abundance through the full knowledge of God
and of Jesus our Lord!  His divine power has given us everything we need for