Never used web2py on Windows so I guess we have to wait for somebody with web2py&Windows expert.

My first thought is the web2py doesn´t notice/see that there excites an es-es.py file already and copies the english over it. But that doesn´t help you very much. Sorry.

Kenneth

I don't know if it helps, but I've read this similar post this
morning:
http://groups.google.com/group/web2py/browse_thread/thread/ade440fe69428517/9bbb4d362d74ecad

One of the first answers is another question about Windows. I'm using
windows now, is this a problem?