A couple of issues with the new grid. In particular I have a page that
includes a "customer" form and multiple grids on the same page:

1) Clear buttons for each list clears the first search box on the
page.

2) Add button passes the table name but not the other args. I want to
pass the customerid to the add form so that it is prepopulated and
readonly. Would be better if the grid passed all the args from when
the grid was called.

3) Export button does not pass the table name. If I set the table name
manually the export works. But if I have multiple lists I do not know
the name of the table I am trying to export.

4) Pagination buttons do not pass the table name and seem to get
confused when there are multiple grids on the page.

I note there is a signature field that gets passed around. Is there
something I can do with that to get around these issues?