Hi,

I know for firebug and mozilla addons, and I use them.

I try to use CDUR, crud.settings.formstyle = ('divs') and it is work
after some figuring out how to get that work

I don't see problem to make form in more lines, just put CR (\n) or
what is notation for new line in python/web2py environment.

But with divs I can finish my needs, in one or more lines is not so
important.

For what need web2py use next code in form on end of form definition.

<input name="_next" type="hidden" value="/moje0/default/people" />
<input name="_formkey" type="hidden" value="335f257a-843c-4c20-8e02-
e8146088b3ce" />
<input name="_formname" type="hidden" value="person/None" />

Thanks for help.