Thank you, I found the problem.

views/layout.html is REPLACED when the layout plugin installed and
stay as is even you uninstall the plugin, which means the original one
is not restored.

I tried the following but others cause the same problem.

http://web2py.com/layouts/static/plugin_layouts/plugins/web2py.plugin.layout_RedCity.w2p

We can manually restore the original from other apps but it's nice to
have feature to restore the original and backup when it's uninstalled.