Finally find a little fix so you can play with the query builder with a
"correct" superfish display (pretty ugly) but...

Add this to base.css :

.web2py-menu-expand .sfHover {
    width: 275px;
}

.web2py-menu-vertical li a input {
    margin: 5px;
}

Change this in superfis.css :

.sf-menu-query ul {
width: *275px*; /* left offset of submenus need to match (see below) */

ul.sf-menu-query li li.sfHover-query ul {
left: *275px*; /* match ul width */

ul.sf-menu-query li li li:hover ul,
ul.sf-menu-query li li li.sfHover-query ul {
left: *275px*; /* match ul width */

It should make the each menu level 275px so the last level will be
displaying the input and add button on the same line with the appropriate
background.

Hope I didn't forget anything...

Richard

On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 12:22 PM, Richard Vézina <ml.richard.vez...@gmail.com