> touch hr-hr.py and then selecting hr-hr from the admin, but I notice that hr-hr.py is significantly smaller (4473b vs. 14460b for it-it.py) than the rest of the files and hr-hr is missing some strings (e.g. 'web2py upgraded; please restart it'). Why is it so? Is there some FAW how to contribute translation to web2py? Sincerely, Gour

The problem is that a string is added to the file first time the application tries to find it in the file. So in your case you havn't upgraded web2py when you have used hr-hr file.

So I guess instead of touching the hr-hr.py file you should copy yhe en-en.py (english file) to hr-hr.py file. If you then translate that file you should have all needed strings for admin.

Kenneth