> 1) First I would like to make sure that there are no technical
> limitations to Web2py. For example I have never seen any jQuery
> multiple autocomplete plug-in implemented in a website powered by
> Web2py. Why ?

Some web2py plugins which implement auto-complete
http://dev.s-cubism.com/web2py_plugins

> Can Web2py really compete with ASP.NET or Ruby on
> Rails ?

web2py can do everything Rails or asp.net does for web development, in
fact, web2py and Rails are much better than asp.net because it gives more
flexibility and liberty to the programmer (you do not have to rely on a
heavy IDE as Visual Studio or windows servers)

web2py was inspired too much by Rails ideas and web2py is becoming very
close the features that Rails ecosystem has.

> 2) Second I am not good enough to write it entirely. Or it would take
> me too much time. So I would like to contact a programmer. What's the
> best way to contact a programmer ? Is it through experts4solutions ?

Expers4solutions will let you to contact the best web2py programmers around
the world, but I think you can post your job in websites like ODesk (or
others) may be good developers that are not member of e4s will be able to
apply for the job.

> 3) Third I don't have too much money ;) So my budget is limited.
> What's the average price of your last contracts ? Also I don't know if
> we can make money out of my idea, but I could also give a share in my
> website...

That is too much relative to the programmer and region he works, for
example I am from Brazil, and here the average price is a bit lower than in
U.S,
I cannot apply for more jobs for now because my task-list is overloaded,
but tell more about your project (you can do it here too).

--

Bruno Rocha
[http://rochacbruno.com.br]