Hi,

I upgraded web2py to latest version. everything works fine exept the
autocomplete widget

I use MySQL as my database.

The autocomplete is reading from a db VIEW. The reason for this is
that I have 2 columns in a db:

short_name and ISIN that is the name, and ISIN that is the ID. By
doing union select it worked fine until I upgraded.

after the upgrade to the latest version it is not recognising the VIEW
as a DB. in my db setup I have set it to be a DB with migrate=False.

I have tried to use the widget directly with a DB, and then it works fine.

Initially I thought the problem were due to new adapter: pymysql, but
I have changed it using:

import MySQLdb
from gluon.dal import MySQLAdapter
MySQLAdapter.driver = MySQLdb

but that is not the problem.

It does not read the VIEW as a DB anymore..

I have several VIEW's in my DB and it works fine for all other queries..

any idea how to fix it ?

regards
martin