Do you have the oracle client installed on your web2py machine?  If
you do, you should be able to test the connection to oracle with
'sqlplus database/password'.

oracle-instantclient is available for free from
www.oracle.com/technetwork/index.html.
I'm using this on my linux machine to access a remote oracle server
using web2py. I believe this is also available for windows.  I
installed three rpms, basic, sqlplus, and devel.

If you have the oracle client set up, you might want to test if you
can access oracle directly from python before trying it from web2py.

The cx_Oracle source has some good examples of how to do this.

If all this is already working, then post some of the specific errors
you are having and I'll try to help if I can.

- Tom