Hallo guys, I'm a newbie  in Web2py, but I like it a lot. I didn't
want to post for a such stupid question  but I'm stuck and don't know
how to resolve it.
I moved an application from rails to Web2py. basically a dynamic photo
gallery, and everything is working fine on my desktop. But on mobile
phones, somehow, I can't see heavy images (200 Kb), but light images
only! even changing the jquery lightbox with another, I can load
maximum 1/4 of heavy images. Is it possible that Web2py server is
blocking it somehow? The same jquery on rails works well, please, I
don't want to come back to raiiilssssss. No errors in console.
Nothing. If I change pictures with lighter ones, it works. I really
don't know where to look.
Mac, local host shared.on 0.0.0.0:8000/application
Thanks for Your time.
:/