I agree. I think this should be a component of a larger project. Is
should include the ability to recursively download all linked pages
from the same domain (including html, css, js, images, etc.). It
should not take that much to do but one needs to decide what to do
with the downloaded data. I think all files should go into uploads
with permissions and html should go into database so it can be edited.
Not sure about css.