Hi,

I'm trying the error versioning but I'm stuck with a curious error message
and I don't see the link between what I did and this error.

A part of my Model goes like this:
db.define_table('item',
    Field('ipn', 'string'),
    Field('desc', 'string'))

db.define_table('business',
    Field('name', 'string'))

db.define_table('mpn',
    Field('iditm', db.item),
    Field('idbsn', db.business),
    Field('mpn', 'string'))

db.define_table('mpn_archive',
    Field('current_record', db.mpn), db.mpn)

A part of my Controller goes like this:
     form = crud.update(db.mpn, thispage, onaccept=auth.archive,
          next = URL(r=request, f='edit', args=request.args))

If I do remove the "onaccept=auth.archive", everything works as expected,
but if I keep it, I get the following error message:
<type 'exceptions.ValueError'>(invalid literal for int() with base 10:
'2134-123456789-00')

This '2134-123456789-00' is from the field "ipn" in table "item".  But I
don't see why it is not considered as a string correctly.

Thanks,

JF