yes we can! the difference is only some keys passed to auth and token url,
also the redirect page and the api caller.

I think we can create an api proxy to decide which class to use and have
the google/facebook/linkedin etc mappings in a single file.

I will try and if works I send a patch.

http://zerp.ly/rochacbruno