My application was working yesterday.  I was able to log in and test.

Today, Web2py is not writing a session file.  Looking in the sessions
directory, I have a session file dated the 17th and one dated
yesterday.

No session file dated today, though I am able to log in to the app.

The app gives me a ticket when it tries to execute my models, because
I set certain field defaults based on session values.

Here is the traceback:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/cjk/svpy/gluon/restricted.py", line 204, in restricted
    exec ccode in environment
  File "/home/cjk/svpy/applications/sv/models/e.py", line 147, in
<module>
    (db.property.org_link==session.auth.user.org_link))
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'user'

Anybody got a clue what's going on?