Hi,

I'm about to start a major project development and although I am a
regular user of web2py in my development, they have been mostly in
intranets, what worries me is if anyone has had previous experience of
putting an application based on web2py with several thousand users, in
which case I would like your job with this.

Previously, I have dealt with a project based on django super (500000
unique users month) and problems of performance, scalability and
others were so serious that they chose to pass it to php, I would not
do the same with this application in web2py.

Thanks....

Saludos,

Alfonso de la Guarda
Centro Open Source(COS)
http://www.cos-la.net
http://alfonsodg.net
Twitter: @alfonsodg
Redes sociales: alfonsodg
   Telef. 991935157
1024D/B23B24A4
5469 ED92 75A3 BBDB FD6B  58A5 54A1 851D B23B 24A4