Good day

Using the classic web2py db example - dogs and owners and implementing
a many-to-many relationship using a table we'll call dog_owners, I'd
like to know how to always link to a specific dog / owner when viewing
the dog_owners table using smartgrid?

E.g. viewing the dog_owners table - dog: coco, owner: roderick. I'd
like to click on "coco" ("roderick") and get his entry from the
dogs(owners) table. (Similar to what happens if I first go to the dogs
table, and in coco's row I click the dog_owners button which shows me
all owners of coco and gives a link back to "coco" if you know what I
mean)

Any suggestions on how I can do this?

Thanks!