web2py.app.fpdf.w2p

fpdfex application, controller default, action invoice.

When running python template.py directly the invoice is created as
expected. However when using the invoice action it is incorrect. I think it
is a problem when pulling from the database. I am replacing the database
call with a csv file to see if it corrects the problem.