Agreed. I'm not sure there is a compelling case for ensuring perfect
display of the "examples" app in IE6. There's no problem creating other
web2py apps that run fine in IE6 (subject to IE6's own limitations). But it
is curious that it looks OK at web2py.com but not when running from source
on localhost. What exactly is wrong with the layout?

Anthony