You can't access valor_do_dolar from custo_em_real lambda computed since it
is a computed field that get computed un submit... If you want to do that
you will have to make a real function that get process on submit with
form.process().accepted and the argument onsuccess or onvalidation

See chapter 7 with both keyword here a link for the first keyword :

http://web2py.com/books/default/chapter/29/7?search=onsuccess

Richard