It's horribly out of date. SQLField isn't used anymore, and it won't make
foreign keys when you are designing a web2py database. It's good for single
table setups, but the code it produces is pretty useless. Sometimes the
data types it tries to use are just wrong. I can't get saving to work no
matter which browser I try, and 'list saved items' does nothing for me.
Well, it does bring up an error "this.dom.backend.value is null or not an
object."