Tried fake_migrate_all which allowed the page to loaded. However now when I
try to login I get an error that auth_user.username doesn't exist. When I
go to the database administration in admin, I get the following error when
clicking on auth_user,

<class 'psycopg2.InternalError'> current transaction is aborted, commands
ignored until end of transaction block