No, After much trying to no avail these are the symptoms:

All Controllers, Views, Tables show up in AppAdmin.
No ability to administrate the DB from AppAdmin.
No ability to connect to any application while the affected
application is installed.

I think somehow my database might have been corrupted.  I was doing
some stupid testing and one of my .table files was corrupted so I
deleted it.  They only store database structure right?...