obviously it will take more time, and the time depend on the validators you
are using and the total of fields you are updating.

Do you have custom validators? (share the code)
Of the built in validators, which you are using? how?

Validating is a pre-processing and of course it will take some more time.

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 6:19 PM, puercoespin <jzaragoza.puercoes...@gmail.com

--

Bruno Rocha
[http://rochacbruno.com.br]