Anyone have a recipe to make the scheduler run on boot? I'm using ubuntu.
Web2py is run in apache (using the recipe in the book), so I can't just use
the cron @reboot line.

This is the line that needs to be run when my system boots:
   python /home/web2py/web2py/web2py.py -K <appname>

It seems ubuntu uses Upstart instead of sysvinit. And it might be possible
to tell Upstart to launch the scheduler WITH apache, using a line like "start
on started apache2" but I don't know how it works, and apache2 to use
upstart.

It would be nice to have a recipe for the scheduler that we could add into
the book, to synchronize it with apache.