On Sun, 13 May 2012 06:21:17 -0700 (PDT), abasta...@gmail.com said:

> I suspect there wouldn't be much difference in performance
> between the two frameworks (similarly and properly configured).

So long as this is broadly true (which I suspect it is), there are other
considerations to take into account. Suppose (unlikely) that Django is 20%
faster to run code. You also need to consider which is easier to develop
and maintain code. Any web platform, very broadly speaking, can improve
its performance by using faster hardware. That's a one-off cost. If you
determine that web2py is more efficient to develop and maintain code with,
that's a win every time anyone does any development.
--
"You can have everything in life you want if you help enough other people
get what they want" - Zig Ziglar.

Who did you help today?