What you've sent is incomprehensible (not because of IT to EN--the language
is fine).

Command line arguments in the init script did not work because they go
through start-stop-daemon .  I moved most things to the xml.  The remaining
argument that goes directly to uwsgi is: -x /etc/uwsgi/uwsgi-conf.xml.
 This seems to be what you are recommending.  It is in place via the init
script.