A suppose it would be a little off topic, but I need it for my web2py application.
The book tells me I shouldn't use routes in web2py and use apache.
I have mod_proxy install, as I used the setup-web2py-ubuntu.sh script and it seems to have works perfects. I have the program installed and running at http://example.com/interestid/. When you go there it works perfectly.
But I would like a little more quality and put it here...
http://example.com
An hints on how to get that to work; or better a play-by-play. (I can program all day, but apache freaks me right out!)
---
Best Regards,
Jason Brower