First: What database you are looking for? PHPmyadmin is only for MySQL. For
PostgreSQL exist the PHPpgadmin at sourceforge.
Second: If your database exists, you can access through the right admin
interface (above), with your user and pass.
Now you can create your database dictionary.

So, the DAL can do the hard work when you create your DB for your w2p app.

Regards,

José Ricardo Borba
Porto Alegre - RS

--
José Ricardo Borba

UFRGS - Instituto de Física
L3FNano - 43173 room 101
Lab:    55-51-3308-6457 / Office: 55-51-3308-6530
Mobile:55-51-8184-7649 / Fax:   55-51-3308-7286