I second this idea and would be interested in helping. However I want to
get git integration more then HG :D

Thinking we should also have a feature request built into this, because the
CEO constantly asks for new features without realizing we already have 100
open features we are still coding.

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 7:25 AM, Jason Brower <encomp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have noticed one other tracker in web2py, but I couldn't demo it.
> Besides that it is cloning, and I wonder if I could just start from scratch
> with a few features.
> One in particular is integrating with web2py a bit.
> For example, seeing tickets for a particular app and binding the ticket to
> a new bug. Or integration with Hg to close bugs with commits.
> The reason I want to build one in web2py is because I don't want to have
> to setup a special environment just for my tracker.  I want to use similar
> deployment recipes to save time.  The bonuses could be the integration into
> web2py and hg.
> Other things that might be nice is integration with reported issues from
> customers/users.  It would provide a bug reporting interface that is access
> from clicking on the ticket when not connected locally accessing it.
> BR,
> Jason

Regards,
Bruce Wade