They do php deployments, but in a very unique way.
They pull from your git repository to deploy an application. Do you see a demand for something like this in Web2py? Would it be a feature you would want to use? Personally I would be giddy as a school girl if I could pull an svn/hg/git/foo version of an application and have it deployed instantly with the ability to pull it to a previous version if needed. This could be done from the admin panel I am sure. My brother is one of the guys that builds this tool, so I wonder if we should put the pressure on them for web2py apps.
---
BR,
Jason Brower