hey, I finally managed to push my app to github, with some sweat involved

I haven't packaged an app and released to the public before, let's hope
nobody has problems installing it :P

Let's cut to the chase, w2p_tvseries, as the name may suggest, is an app to
organize tv shows on the disk.

It uses web2py, obviously, and as you'll read on github, I had a precise
agenda for it:
- use as much web2py codebase as possible
- use extensively the scheduler
- test if Twitter Bootstrap (as opposed to jquery-ui that I used for all my
previous projects) is "enough" for all the functionality required
- use AJAX wherever is possible: async stuff will take place probably in
places where it was not necessary, but I decided to give it a shot whenever
(and wherever) possible
- make it a multi-platform app
- combine some useful piece of scripts lying around my machine
- play and test the requests (https://github.com/kennethreitz/requests)
library for all the HTTP communications

Some goodies:
- twitter bootstrap form serialization
- integration with jquery fullcalendar (someone asked a while ago about the
implementation)
- play with webservices, namely tvdb.com and opensubtitles.org
- pagescraping of italiansubs.net
- async task scheduling with task reporting
- internal documentation written in MARKMIN
- a nasty multiform page, on this group is quite a recurring question
(check series_settings() in controllers/manage.py)

I'm happy with some pieces of implementations, let's say the 80% of it....
modules singletons maybe account for a 10% I'm not happy about, and the
last 10% is some pieces of code repeated.....
This app 1 month ago looked like a puzzle (trying to piece together scripts
ranging from 2 years ago to now ....). It's in alpha stage, things can go
wrong but nothing irreversible will be done ;-)

Please, web2py developers, feel free to install, review, propose patches
and features, etc.