Hello,

people can also consider using RedHat's Openshift services for hosting as
they do support python.  They will be soon offering commercial pricing but
maybe for many people their free platform is sufficient.  Please contact
Sumitha Nathan for details, snat...@redhat.com.  I got her permission to
send this to the list.

I see that other people on the list have tried this hosting platform.  I
think RedHat's hosting will be around for more than 2 years:)

Margaret