Unfortunately I haven't been able to get Facebook login with OAuth2 working.

I've created a tiny test-case below with the problem.

The only major changes I have made is to models/db.py with a minor
function (foobar) in controllers/default.py.

https://gist.github.com/9967cb95fe026890dae7

I have placed the facebook.py file in the modules folder and the
CLIENT_ID and CLIENT_SECRET in another .py file in my modules
directory [file starts with `from gluon import *`].

Please tell me how I can get this to work.

Thanks for all suggestions,

Alec Taylor

FYI: Not showing a ticket because it actually is stuck in an infinite
loop. However when I take out the `@auth.requires_login()` decorator
before the `foobar` function the page loads, but "Login" still appears
in the top-right.