The code for the model UserImageStore is :

dal_db.define_table('UserImageStore',
    Field('profile_image','upload',uploadfield='profile_blob'),
    Field('profile_blob','blob'),
    Field('upload_ts','datetime'),
    Field('change_ts','datetime')
)

and the my show_image function is :

def show_image():
    return response.download(request,dal_db)