El jueves, 21 de junio de 2012 11:12:34 UTC-3, Massimo Di Pierro escribió:

> Love the new features. Do you have a patch yet?
>
> Mind one thing. Normally spreadsheets are rectangular. In web2py the
> spreadsheet is a set of cells with names. They do not have to be displayed
> in a rectangular shape. They do not necessarily have rows and cols.
> Different cells for the same sheet may be displayed in different pages.
>
> So even if some of the new features will only assume for rectangular
> spreadsheet, do not assume it is rectangular.
>
> massimo

I sent the patch to web2py issues.

About rectangular display, the default output is a DIV helper that contains
a rectangular table. Perhaps there's need of more methods or options for
other formats or custom diagrams/output. Anyway, the Sheet class supports
accessing cells by key. That way it is possible to build other output
formats by retrieving the class instance data.

I can post the prototype with the examples if someone wants to test for
backwards compatibility or other issues.