Hello everyone,

I will soon be needing a hosting provider, preferably a vps hosting
service, with servers based in Canada (for privacy and legal reasons). I
know that there are posts on hosting services, but I wanted to get feedback
from anyone who has experience with one's based in or with servers
physically within Canada. I like the idea of a vps server rather than
shared hosting since it avoids several complications. So if I could get any
recommendations or warning about who to avoid, I would really appreciate
your input.

Thanks

Rod Watkins