In my project I use conditional models since I have a lot of tables.
However I have a problem since one of the database tables (defined in a
conditional model) has to be defined in another conditional model
here an example
/models/plugin_restapidoc/plugin_restapidoc.py
/models/wizard/wizard.py
/models/wizard/plugin_restapidoc.py

plugin_restapidoc.py contains the same table definition,
the table is used in the wizard and in the plugin_restapidoc controller
this works fine, but fails when i call the db appadmin

my workaround so far is
models/db.py:
PLUGIN_RESTAPIDOC_DEFINED = False
/models/plugin_restapidoc/plugin_restapidoc.py:
PLUGIN_RESTAPIDOC_DEFINED = True
/models/wizard/plugin_restapidoc.py:
if PLUGIN_RESTAPIDOC_DEFINED:
  define table ...

I wonder if there is a better solution, e.g. one without
the PLUGIN_RESTAPIDOC_DEFINED variable
e.g.
if db.tables.has_key('plugin_restapidoc_table'):
  define table ...
or even better a fix in the appadmin