return dict(results_1=first_results, results_2=second_results,
results_n=n_results) # You can have as many return values in the dictionary
that you want. (Maybe there is a limit but I have no idea what it is)
The dictionary names/keys can be whatever you want to call them.

Then in your results.html

{{=results_1}}
{{=results_2}}
{{=results_3}}