There are two issue: 1) protocol for transferring data; 2) exporting and
importing from database.

rabbitmq etc. only address 1 and you do not need any. Web2py already has a web
server a many RPC systems you can use.
The real issue is 2. If your tables have a uuid field, db.export_to_csv_field
and db.import_from_csv_file should do what you ask.

I am planning to improve this functionality but it would help to know if it
works for you as it is and what problems you encounter with it.