Yes I was a bit disappear cause personal problems, I know there are some
bugs reported, I'm a little busy at the moment but I have in mind to make
changes to instant press. As bruno said I didn't get any contribution from
the project, but is open source feel free to merge /fork or whatever.

--
 http://www.tecnodoc.com.ar