The problem is when I filter using input boxes from outside, I need to use
the ajax function from the view,
like <input name="id4" type="text" class="input-small" id="input4"
value="40" onkeyup="ajax('ajaxTable3', ['id4'], 'grid')" />
, and I do replace the load function which is inside the div grid
    {{=LOAD('default','ajaxTable2.load',ajax=True, target='grid',
content='loading...')}}

when the first page loads, the links will be trapped, but after the keyup
fires, the div id grid is replaced by the ajax function, is there another
way to go about this problem, I tried everything including your solution
above, but when I click the pagination links the page loads by itself