According to the ticket, the problem is with your janrain.key file. The
code does a split on ":" and expects two values -- if it's complaining
about too many values to unpack, you must have more than one colon in the
string in that file. The file contents should look like:

[domain]:[API key]

Note, the domain is the name that comes before rpxnow.com (e.g., if your
application domain is mysite.rpxnow.com, then the domain in the file should
simply be "mysite").

Anthony