HI,

I am not updating this project since web2py gets the SQLFORM.grid feature,
But, I am using this on some websites and its working very well for Json
datasources.

Bur you can go and use datatables.net or Jqgrid, or sencha, or wijmo grid (
http://wijmo.com/widgets/wijmo-complete/grid/)

this components aldo binds from Json datasource, so in web2py site you only
need to create a .json controller

*Bruno Cezar Rocha** - @rochacbruno*
rochacbr...@gmail.com | Mobile: +55 (11) 99210-8821
www.CursoDePython.com.br | www.rochacbruno.com.br