Thanks pbreit and weheh.

I looked at the link give by pbreit. It says the following:

"applications requiring site-packages are not portable unless these modules
are installed separately."

What exactly does it mean they are not portable? For example, as of now my
application which lives in a dropbox folder synced with pythonanywhere,
works great on pythonanywhere. Would that stop working?

Thanks.