Hi dear list,

I am using web2py mainly as a JSON-RPC server and gateway to the database.
As a client I use qooxdoo with asynchronous json-rpc calls to communicate
between
the two.

I currently have in my database 74 tables, and expect the number to grow a
bit in the future.
I mainly use two files, the models file to define the tables and
controllers/default.py to handle
all the traffic. This file is ~4300 lines long.

My problem is that when I try to access the admin interface, usually to use
the database admin,
it takes a really long time to load, and actually also sometimes hangs.
In addition to what I described above, I have the qooxdoo application in
the static directory, along
with the framework since I need to do the development while the server is
running. When I deploy the
app, the qooxdoo framework won't be needed anymore (it will be 'compiled'
to one minified js file).

Do you have any suggestions as to how to speed up the admin interface? Or,
for that matter, the server
response time which is sometimes quite long?

Thanks,
Omri Har-Shemesh